Thursday, September 30, 2004

None for ages

Ok, so theres been no new posts for ages!!! I admit it - slacking in the post department! Always seem to be busy though, Mini restoration is coming along slowly although its takena hold for a few weeks while I await a huge pile of clamps to arrive to i can clamp down the new floor pannel so it doesn't end up all wobbly! I've finsihed tiling the bathroom so that room seems like its on the home stretch, I can't see we'll attempt starting any other rooms for a DIY makeover this year, with the exception of the kitchen maybe as i need to get the new bit of worktop out of the garage as i keep tripping over it!

We have also taken delivery of a polytunnel which needs building, hoping to get that done in a few weeks.

I've also been tinkering with the website and also created a new forum for my local mini owners club - so if you like minis come and say hello !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home